We are now accepting applications for scholarships. Click on the links below for details regarding the scholarships. Click here to apply now!
Please print and complete the registration form. You will need to bring the form along with your $250 registration fee on your scheduled day.
To help accommodate your schedule, we have the following dates available:
Please contact Colleen Scott, Admissions and Marketing Manager, at: (734) 591-1544, ext. 263 or email her at: email@example.com to schedule an appointment for one of the registration dates or if you have any questions.
Click here to start your application.
For questions, please call the Ladywood Admissions Department at 734-591-1544, ext. 263
For information regarding the High School Placement Test, please click here.
Ladywood admits students who desire to continue to develop their faith life, strive to reach their highest academic potential, and possess self-discipline. Admittance is based upon HSPT scores, past academic performance and attendance, teacher recommendations, a possible student interview, and a student’s potential for success at Ladywood.
Certain information is needed in order to facilitate the transfer process. Ladywood requires the following:
1) A letter from the parent(s) explaining the situation and why they would like their daughter to attend Ladywood.
2) A letter from the student explaining the situation and why they would like to attend Ladywood.
3) A copy of the student's high school transcript of grades and/or copies of their final report cards from all high school grades attended.
4) Copies of any Standardized Tests taken (IOWA, MME, EXPLORE, PLAN, ACT, SAT for example)
5) International Students ONLY: A copy of their immigration papers, visa, etc.
6) Ladywood's Application Form completed.
7) An interview with the family and student.
8) Submit all materials to our Guidance Department.
Please direct your questions to our Guidance Department. They can be reached by phone, fax, or mail at:
Ladywood High School
Attn: Guidance Department
14680 Newburgh Road
Livonia, MI 48154
Phone: (734) 591-5492; Fax: (734) 591-4214
Girls and boys learn in different ways. In an all-girl environment, we address those differences fully. Studies have proven over and again that students in single-gender schools outperform co-ed students both in the classroom and on college entrance exams. At Ladywood, girls assume leadership roles that typically go to boys in a co-ed environment. This experience instills self-confidence they carry for life and develops the leadership skills that a university and the larger world will demand.
At Ladywood High School, we strive to educate students and help them develop into well-rounded women in the Felician-Franciscan tradition. We encourage students to participate in a variety of clubs and co-curricular activities, either academic, service, athletic, or social.