Ladywood enthusiastically welcomes students who wish to transfer into Ladywood. Our transfer students thrive and excel in our small, personalized, socially-minded environment.
Certain information is needed in order to facilitate the transfer process. Ladywood requires the following:
1) A letter from the parent(s) explaining the situation and why they would like their daughter to attend Ladywood.
2) A letter from the student explaining the situation and why they would like to attend Ladywood.
3) A copy of the student’s high school transcript of grades and/or copies of their final report cards from all high school grades attended.
4) Copies of any Standardized Tests taken (IOWA, MME, EXPLORE, PLAN, ACT, SAT for example)
5) International Students ONLY: A copy of their immigration papers, visa, etc.
6) Ladywood’s Application Form completed. Apply here!
7) An interview with the family and student.
8) Submit all materials to our Guidance Department.
Please direct your questions to our Guidance Department. They can be reached by phone, fax, or mail at:
Ladywood High School
Attn: Admissions Department
14680 Newburgh Road
Livonia, MI 48154
Phone: (734) 744.6249; Fax: (734) 591-4214